April 22, 2010

LEGOed, It's been a while :)

So it has been many moons since I've sat down and LEGOed some people. I've been busy being busy and needed a break tonight from all of my business, got that? good. Anywho, some of these you'll know and others you won't, unless of course you do then in fact you will know them. On with the show!


George W. Bush
(I was not a fan of W's but it does look like him HAHA)


Christopher Walken
Looks like him and creepy. Love everything the man does!


Chris Rogers
Long in the making on this one, female LEGO are hard to come by.


Jeremy Carbaugh
A friend and co-worker from Sunlight Labs!


Josh Ruihley, aka JRoo. A friend, co-worker and smoking buddy from Sunlight Labs!

and last but not least...


Tim Ball the source of my # tweets, shittimballsays! You can check out my #shittimballsays on Twitter :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am honored to have been LEGOd by you.

timball said...

i look HOT in lego

--timball